Pages

Monday 31 July 2017

All about Me

                                                     All about Me


Hello My name is Eric and I attend Glen Innes School. And I am in room Ten with other good and smart children the teacher that is teaching them her name is. Mrs Petersen and my favorite color is blue and my friends are   Michelle,Lailah,Sosefina,Sosia,Laina,Jasmine,Sylvia,
Fred.One day I will like to be a president one day.My favorite thing about having a chromebook is free time and I am 9 years old and I have 8 other Siblings and I am the youngest  out of all my brothers and Sisters. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Malo lelei Eric, I've been reading your post about "All about me" and I loved it all the information about you was awesome, I loved how you explained everything. You have a lot of siblings. I think you forgot to put my name into you friend corner.....hahaha, no I was just joking but if you did that's alright. are most of your sibling from your mother or father?

Post a Comment